DESIGNER TO THE STARS, NICK VERREOS, SHARES HIS FASHION TIPS TO GET RED-CARPET READY AND LOOK FABULOUS, NO MATTER WHAT
July 8, 2011 by admin
CHICAGO (July 07, 2011) /PRNewswire/ — The red carpet offers celebrities the opportunity to shine and show off their star-powered style. Stylists and fashion designers to the stars work behind the scenes to help celebrities look their best, no matter what!
Nick Verreos, designer to the stars, believes that everyone should have their red carpet style moment and offers his tips to help you feel fabulous and ready for every occasion.
“Fashion is about personal expression and is a great way to have fun. Your choices transform your look – from the foundation pieces like a great pant or dress, to the accessories that help you finish your outfit,” said Nick Verreos. “Everyone should experience the glamour of the spotlight, but you don’t need to look like an A-list celebrity or even have a formal red carpet. Take advantage of the great moments in your life to let yourself shine, whether you are going to a party, school/work, or making a trip to the market!”
Your individual style tells a story which can change from day to day, occasion to occasion. Here are some of Nick Verreos’ top tips to help you bring your personal story to life and feel fabulous:
- Vibrant personalities shine with bold colors – Color adds life and excitement to any outfit. If you want to bring your basic black or brown foundation pieces to life, layer on brightly-colored accessories, making a statement with bold bags, jewelry, scarves, belts or a new shade of lipstick.
- Own your shape – Your body is fabulous! Whether you are a size four, ten or eighteen, healthy is all that matters. Show off your individual shape with cuts that are right for you. If you are more voluptuous choose pieces that are open around your neck – a sweetheart is a must.The wrap blouse or wrap dress are essential pieces that will hug you in all the right places.
- Pash-prepared – Ladies and gentlemen, one of the best accent pieces you can have handy is a pashmina! Keep one in your office to dress up your daytime look for surprise events. It is such a versatile fashion piece that can be worn in different ways to look amazing.
- Strike a pose – Get ready for your personal paparazzi with a pose of confidence: pull your shoulders back, lift your head and show off your clean and brilliant smile!
- Finish your look – No matter what pieces you pull together, I have one tip that will finish your look. It’s my style-must have that I ALWAYS have handy: Orbit® gum. I love its unique retro-feel and nothing gives me more confidence than a clean mouth feeling whether I’m making an appearance or walking the red carpet. Orbit® gum comes in a variety of colors and flavors, making it easy to mix and match and the perfect accessory to any outfit!
Most importantly, Nick Verreos recommends that you stay true to yourself: “You don’t have to conform to the latest trends, especially if you are not comfortable in them. Who needs the six-figure budget and glam squad? Savvy fashionistas will always look stunning with pieces that inspire them and accessories that build confidence. Simply put: make your life your own red carpet and use every moment as a reason to get fabulous!”
Visit www.chicaorbit.com for more tips from Nick Verreos and to see images of his red carpet moments with Chica Orbit.
The Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company is a recognized leader in confections with a wide range of product offerings including gum, mints, hard and chewy candies, lollipops, and chocolate. The Company has operations in more than 40 countries and distributes its world-famous brands in more than 180 countries. Three of these brands – Wrigley’s Spearmint®, Juicy Fruit®, and Altoids® – have heritages stretching back more than a century. Other well-loved brands include Doublemint®, Life Savers®, Skittles®, Big Red®, Boomer™, PimPom™, Winterfresh®, Extra®, Starburst®, Freedent®, Hubba Bubba®, Orbit®, Excel®, Creme Savers®, Eclipse®, Airwaves™, Solano™, Sugus™, Lockets™, P.K.™, Cool Air™ and 5®. Wrigley is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and operates as a subsidiary of Mars, Incorporated, based in McLean, Virginia. Mars is a $30-billion, family-owned company that produces some of the world’s leading confectionery, food and petcare products and has growing beverage and health & nutrition businesses.
© 2011 Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. All Rights Reserved. 5, Stimulate Your Senses, Vive Tu Música With 5, Wrigley’s Spearmint, Juicy Fruit, Altoids, Doublemint, Life Savers, Skittles, Big Red, Boomer, PimPom, Winterfresh, Extra, Starburst, Freedent, Hubba Bubba, Orbit, Excel, Crème Savers, Eclipse, Airwaves, Solano, Sugus, Lockets, P.K., Cool Air and any affiliated designs are trademarks of the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company or its subsidiaries.