October 2, 2011 by admin · Comments Off
No matter how many beauty products India you use, natural beauty counts a great deal in making you look beautiful.
If till now you have believed that right eating alone affects your skin health, then you have been living in a misconception! Your skin is also a mirror to how you feel inside. If you feel good and eat right, surely your skin and complexion are going to be talk of the next women party!
To be specific, stress has adverse effects on the overall well being of the skin and complexion. An overdose of anxiety affects the glow of the skin and gives rise to a number of skin complexion troubles. Read below how severely you affect your skin with every bit of anxiety that bothers you:
- Poor diet: Mary Hartley, RD, MPH and nutritionist for Calorie Count explains that stress always results poor nutrition as it dampers your intentions of having good food. Stress either results in loss of appetite (which means the necessary nutrients are missing from your diet plan) or you tend to fall for junk food (as they are high on energy and help you feel better). Both the situations are dangerous for the skin. Most of us don’t realize in the stress that having balanced diet minimizes the stress and helps you get the desired healthy and glowing skin.
- Development of fine lines: Have you ever seen your face when you are stressed? One thing for sure you would have noticed will be how fine line develops when you frown and furrow the brows. Now imagine those fine lines getting permanent. Terrified! But it is true, the fine lines tend to grow permanent as with the age the elasticity of the skin is lost. So, next time you are angry, tell yourself, ‘I don’t want fine line.’
- Dullness: Skin is the mirror of your inner well being. If you are stressed it is sure to reflect on your skin. It grows dull and seems lifeless. This is also because stress triggers the secretion of cortisol hormone that hinders the transportation of skin cells to the surface and they flake off. This is not all this hormone makes it look dull.
- Dryness: Unreasonable deadlines or a recent break-up can be responsible for the flaky skin? The lipid barrier decreases with the increase in the stress levels which results in evaporation of the fluids. It is best to use weekly moisture mask or hydrate serums below the regular moisturizer to fix the flakes.
- Exacerbated conditions: Hartley explains that stress inhibits with the skins natural repair process. Therefore, more the stress you are to witness more skin related troubles like cold sores, flare-ups, eczema, psoriases and many other skin troubles.
- Blemishes: Soon, after the acne age passes away the blemishes starts popping up here and there on face making you irritable. If you are not prone to blemishes then one prime reason can be stress. Cortisol increases the production of oil which add block out the pores which results in the breakouts.
July 4, 2011 by admin · Comments Off
Los Angeles, CA, July 03, 2011 –(PR.com)– Vivoderm joins DeJoria’s new members-only online marketplace for socially conscious and eco-friendly products on July 1.
John Paul DeJoria, co-founder of global enterprises such as Paul Mitchell Systems and Patron Spirits, launched a summer roll-out of his new e-commerce platform JP Selects.com earlier this month. Read more
Breakthrough Retinol Targeting Complex to be Introduced in ARTISTRYR Intensive Skincare Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum
May 25, 2011 by admin · Comments Off
ADA, Mich., May 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — ARTISTRY skincare exclusively from Amway has licensed a leading anti-aging technology for its Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum, the newest addition to the ARTISTRY Intensive Skincare line. To be introduced in a phased global launch that begins July 2011, this product will be the first and only anti-aging product to utilize a breakthrough patented Targeting Complex technology that reduces the common side effects found in retinol treatments.
Patented technology from University of Michigan
“We saw that retinol, while efficacious in rebuilding the skin’s collagen matrix, also caused discomfort that was preventing many women from gaining its benefits,” said Gary Fisher, Ph.D., Harry Helfman Professor of Molecular Dermatology, University of Michigan. “After years of investigating retinol’s mechanism of action, we discovered a completely innovative way to direct the skin’s responses to retinol so it can be more effective in improving the appearance of wrinkles while minimizing side effects.” Read more
December 1, 2008 by admin · Comments Off
Bonita Botanicals is a new natural skincare line that offers a natural solution to your anti-aging and basic skincare regimen. Bonita Botanicals also offers body and hair products. All Bonita Botanicals products are made from natural and wild crafted organic ingredients.
East Greenwich, RI (PRWEB) November 30, 2008 — “Be Beautiful – Be Bonita” is the slogan for a new natural skincare line called Bonita Botanicals created by Bonita Boutin of Bonita Face & Body, LLC, Rhode Island. Bonita’s natural skincare products provide a natural anti aging skin care solution as well as offering a great addition to any skincare regimen. Bonita Botanicals products are comprised of natural, organic, and paraben-free ingredients based on the company’s belief that natural and organic products promote the health and wellness of our bodies. Read more